Upon graduation, you receive a Certificate from the institute of Training and occupational Learning (ITOL) in UK, plus one year membership of the institute.
- Once your registration is confirmed. You will be asked to submit the following documents
- Proof of academic credential. This includes copies of your post secondary degree or equivalent in their original form.
- Your professional resume with at least one year work experience in training and learning industry.
- You will then provide your choice of preferred venue and dates. Lagos, Entebbe, Dar es salaam, Addis Ababa, Livingstone, Durban.
- Please see the Calendar for dates.
Pay a non-refundable $30.00 application/ registration fee online. We have multiple payment options.
Once your registration is confirmed, an invoice with the tuition fees $700.00 (USD) will be sent through the email you have provided. Fees are subject to change. Program fee does not include accommodation or travel.