To Training Management
We team up with management to perform a rigorous analysis of the market and related service lines, operational activities and techniques.
- A highly responsive L&D strategy to shifts in the market
- A connected-systems approach to problem-solving
- A silo-free operating environment
Identification and selection of key performance indicators and link these with key personnel competencies/performance review measures.
- A clear link between training interventions and performance limitations
- Well-designed investment plan in human resource and development
- A reward system that recognises effort, talent and innovation
Holistic Learning Options
Develop annual training objectives in line with identified performance gaps and strategic goals.
- A commitment to skills transfer and learning partnerships
- Fostering individual responsibility for applying knowledge to improve performance
- Management identify and create opportunities that drive innovation
Maximise Operational Efficiency
We incorporate and adhere to reporting structures to ensure seamless operations with internal teams.
- Well-coordinated training, learning and development function
- A training function with clear standard operating procedures
- Investment in the appropriate learning and knowledge management system
This approach ensures that investments and decisions regarding human capital development is based on excellent operational intelligence and incorporates value addition.
Take the next step in enhancing your company’s growth, talk to Elfa Learning team today to help you streamline your organisation’s learning processes. Call the numbers below this row or use the contact form to send us a message.