The course is designed to activate your community engagement skills, you are an individuals who is
actively involved in community development experiences and want to explore training, learning and
facilitation in greater depth. The course will enhance your capacity to draw expected outcomes, equip
you with process skills and tools to work with diverse groups at the community level, develop plans for
action and follow them through.
Key learning outcomes; (at the end of this programme, a learner should be able to)
- Know your trainees’ needs
- Participatory delivery approaches
- Setting conducive learning environments
- The art of asking questions
- Community action planning
- Active follow-up and creating linkages
Contact us for group rates and tailor made programmes.