Continuing Professional Development
Lagos, Entebbe, Dar es Salaam, Addis Ababa, Livingstone, Durban
TRAINING AND HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
ELFA offers an internationally accredited professional certification programme for practitioners in the field of training and human resource development. The programme is mainly project based with an introductory one week face-to-face session at the beginning and should be completed within three months. Participants will demonstrate mastery of knowledge and skills by progressively working on an organizational learning and development project of their choice.
Our programmes are accredited by the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (ITOL),
a professional body for Trainers and Learning & Development Professionals based in the UK.
Professional Certification Options Include
- Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM) — Designed for those interested in obtaining certification in managing and coordinating training projects.
- Certified Learning & Development Manager ( CLDM ) — The programme focuses on building specific skills for those responsible for designing and leading learning and development (L&D) systems.
- Certified Human Capital Strategist (CHCS) — The programme is designed for those in positions responsible for strategic workforce planning and engaging talent in optimizing performance.
Who should attend?
All those responsible for learning, training and staff development
- Human resource and development managers
- Training managers, supervisors and officers
- Training coordinators / Liaisons
- Agency training evaluators
- Instructional designers
- Training & development facilitators
- Capacity development coordinators
- Talent & Performance Strategists
Here's where CPD will be, when!
|Livingstone — Zambia||17th — 21st February 2020|
|Nairobi — Kenya||16th — 20th March 2020|
|Dar es Salaam — Tanzania||18th — 22nd May 2020|
|Entebbe — Uganda||27th — 31st July 2020|
|Addis Ababa — Ethiopia||10th — 14th August 2020|
|Lagos — Nigeria||14th — 18th September 2020|
|Durban — South Africa||22nd — 27th November 2020|
To register for the event in your country, please fill out the form below and we'll keep you up-to-date with the event calendar, fees and exact venue.