Annual Training Evaluation Compendium in Africa (ATECA)
3rd - 5th December 2019
Nairobi - Kenya
LEARN. EXPLORE. NETWORK. EXCHANGE
Achieve your professional potential and be inspired by fellow delegates in this premier annual compendium conference on training evaluation in Africa. ATECA is the ideal forum to engage in interactive plenaries, workshops and dialogue with some of the leaders in the training, learning and development industry.
Why Attend ATECA
- LEARN and expand your knowledge on training evaluation.
- EXPLORE and gain new insights from innovative approaches, tools and best practices.
- NETWORK with various delegates from across the region and international practitioners.
- STRENGTHEN your organization’s learning strategy.
- EXCHANGE ideas and share knowledge with leading experts in training management.
A key outcome of ATECA is an open source publication with a compilation of insightful papers and presentations, innovative ideas and best practice, emerging trends and technologies, fresh perspectives and projections that attract investment in the Training, Learning and Development industry in 2020.
- Case study presentations on the impact of adaptive learning and confidence based assessments
- Moderating and assessing the impact of social learning and embedded learning
- Generating measurable parameters and determining ROI of online training
- Planning to measure soft skills
- Building accountability for results in a learning ecosystem
- Differentiating effective eLearning from none effective ones; enhancing adoption
Who should attend?
All those responsible for learning, training and staff development
- Human resource and development managers
- Training managers, supervisors and officers
- Training coordinators / liaisons
- Agency training evaluators
- Instructional designers
- Training & development facilitators
- Capacity development coordinators
How You Can Participate
Register and be one of our distinguished Delegates
ATECA is now calling for Sponsors or Exhibitors!
Increase your visibility within the Training, Learning and Development community by becoming an event sponsor!
Group delegates receive a complimentary registration for the conference
Sponsors and event partners are included in promotional information sent to all our delegates
Complimentary admission to all networking events throughout the conference
If you are interested in submitting a paper or case study for the opensource compendium, please take a moment to read what we are looking for:
New and exciting content and research relevant to the field of training evaluation, measuring learning and performance especially in the context of Africa
New learning technologies & related case studies
Innovative and immersive presentation ideas and concepts
Publication: all the accepted papers and publications will be included in the ATECA digital library as innovative ideas and good practice cases studies that demonstrate value and accountability in training management and human resource development investments. Contact the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest as a contributor at the ATECA conference.
SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITOR Opportunities
ATECA will offer sponsors and exhibitors maximum visibility throughout the event
Kindly fill out this form to register and our team of organisers will make sure you are kept up-to-date with the venue and everything else for the event's success.
Price: US $500-Three days pass
Price: US $200-One day pass
Conference pass only, excluding accommodation